Grasshoppers

Welcome to our class blog!

Apparatus in PE!

January26

Can you see any brilliant gymnasts?

by posted under Uncategorized | 11 Comments »
11 Comments to

“Apparatus in PE!”

1. January 26th, 2018 at 4:13 pm      Reply Finn.W Says:

I think everyone was a brilliant gymnast!

2. January 26th, 2018 at 7:01 pm      Reply I.C.H Says:

jump,crawl,roll and climb and i loved everyone’s a great gymnast!!!

3. January 28th, 2018 at 2:16 pm      Reply livvy Says:

I’m really enjoying our sequences and jump, roll, crawl and climb!!!! Their are some very good gymnasts in there and honestly i think that everyone is a brilliant gymnast!!!

4. January 29th, 2018 at 8:21 am      Reply Danny harris Says:

Jump, balance, climb, crawl (various movement) . I thought max was great at his gymnastic skills.

5. January 29th, 2018 at 6:18 pm      Reply thea Says:

I really enjoy these PE lessons on the apparatus. we have to do a jump, a roll, a crawl and a climb. It was really fun!!!

6. January 29th, 2018 at 7:45 pm      Reply Madison Says:

To be honest Everyone is a amazing gymnast i loved using the eqqiptment and it was really fun 😀

7. January 29th, 2018 at 8:39 pm      Reply kai Says:

I can definitely see some Olympic gold medallist.

8. January 30th, 2018 at 3:55 pm      Reply Ollie Says:

I really love P.E and I have never used the wall bars so it is EXTRA FUN. And I can see some amazing gymnasts

9. February 4th, 2018 at 4:27 pm      Reply livvy Says:

This and last week of doing our sequences was amazing and i agree with kai, definately some golden medallists! 🙂

10. February 4th, 2018 at 4:29 pm      Reply livvy Says:

JUMP, ROLL, CLIMB AND CRAWL!!!!!!!!:)

11. February 6th, 2018 at 7:05 pm      Reply Shekina Says:

This terms P.E topic was so cool it is such a shame that this topic has ended so soon. This has also made me more confident about climbing.

Email will not be published

Website example